Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Asylum Earth Supreme Survivor Board Game

 


Hey folks, here's the latest update on the Asylum Earth board game. After printing the last prototype, I thought the name needed enlarging so now it's larger with a black border so it stands out.

We'll be playing the game during the Christmas break to fine-tune it and get it closer to publication. As I've said before, I'm not rushing this process because the longer it incubates, the better it gets. So far I'm happy with the quality of the box and printing. 


It's actually quite impressive how Gamecrafter puts this together. My only reservation is how dark the colors are but that's on me and I'll be trying to find ways to revise the artwork so it's more legible and more visually appealing. Other than that, I'm excited to see it in person after so many changes.

I especially like the foil cards so I'll be printing more of those. This game is a work in progress and getting better every time so I can't wait to get to the point where I can post it online for sale and promote it so players can get a taste of its dynamics and how interesting it is and how much fun it is to play.

Here are samples of the contents and some of the foil cards. We'll see how the game feels once we play this latest version. 

Meanwhile, it's the holidays, after all, so enjoy a healthy Thanksgiving and Christmas season. See you on the other side.













No comments:

Post a Comment