Sunday, October 10, 2021

Cyberpunk Board Games, Video Games, and its Pop Culture Roots

 


What exactly is Cyberpunk? 

Here's a short video that attempts to answer that question. And what about its purpose as far as my board game, Remnants, where does Cyberpunk fit into Edge of the Apocalypse?

From my point of view, Edge explores the beginning or even a prelude to these genres and leads into a more established viewpoint about Cyberpunk culture.

That's a lot to unpack right now so I'll leave that for another post as I unveil behind-the-scenes snippets about the origins of my game and the 3 books it has spawned.

Meanwhile, take a look at this interesting video and you might want to check out Altered Carbon on Netflix for another take on the Cyberpunk genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment