Friday, February 26, 2021

Post-Apocalyptic Steampunk in the New Millennium



 
New Millennium Box

And the winner is . . . ?

Heck if I know. I've been through dozens of designs and not really crazy about any of them. This comes as close to what could make it into the final design.

It does have a Steampunk or Cyberpunk vibe to it, which is not what I'm going for but, I'll run with this amazing image because it's very close to what I want for this box cover.

This is a free Pixabay image and the only two things I did were change one eye to blue and desaturate the overall color. I love it so far and I hope to print the next prototype with this design.

If you're familiar with this game's backstory, (Edge of The Apocalypse) its protagonist is Andrea Estrella, who originally had platinum hair. I might change her to this image, for now, otherwise, I can give this cool chick a haircut and hair color change.

Guest what? It's much easier to leave her as is and make new playing cards for Andrea. Stay tuned for that in the coming days. I might add a gun to her.

Let me know what you think in the comments. I might print the new prototype in March or April if I can pin down a few more game mechanics. It's all finally coming together and it's about time so onward it is gamers.

Play on.



No comments:

Post a Comment