Thursday, March 19, 2020

New Post-Apocalyptic Board Games - Baby Hitler?

New Post-Apocalyptic Board Games
New Post-Apocalyptic Board Games

Just when you thought it was safe to get into the water . . .

Hey folks, I've been burning the midnight oil and here's what I came up with so far.

I'm having a great time putting together the new Millennium expansion game, Manhunt in Berlin and Beyond. It's a bit of work since board games usually are but that's the fun part in so many ways; trying to figure out the best mechanics for the game and making it work.

Imagine if Adolph Hitler had escaped to Argentina back in 1945. That would be news indeed if we could prove it. Rumors of that kind started right after the end of WWII by the Russians and the fact that thousands of Nazi's fled to South America with the help of the Vatican, helps to fuel these rumors and inspire even more conspiracy theories.

That's the theme I based this new expansion game on and it should make for an interesting and fun game. What's fun about that war? That's where baby Hitler comes in. Here's a baby that only a mother could love. Imagine that.

So there's a funny angle I can't pass up and the expression on his face says it all. He already might have been planning something sinister for sure.

You just can't make this stuff up. BTW, that's a clipping of Hitler's real mustache. (Needs some trimming) Yes, I am very dedicated to my craft.

I hadn't planned on showing this game card but how can I resist? That haircut alone is priceless. Okay, this is hard to top so I'll end it here. I'm not sure how I'll use this baby Hitler photo yet but I'll come up with something. Or better yet, if you guys can come up with a funny gag for it, please let me know and I'll use it.
Baby Hitler

Don't forget to sign up for email updates (upper right column) if you want to keep track of all this insanity.

Meanwhile, I'll get back to work on this baby Hitler card and see what I come up with.

Maybe I'll take it back to when the photo was taken and have his mother say something revealing and funny.

The possibilities are endless. Stay tuned for the final version of the Baby Hitler game card, coming soon.

Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am Author and illustrator of the Tales of the Eternal Stones series. I have some books and a website and also This Monday I will launch my new series Assassin Rising. If you need Those things please visit my page.
    https://www.facebook.com/ryancarriereauthor/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeting, My name is Ryan Carriere. I read your post and this post is really great. I learn something about this book. I am Author and illustrator of the Tales of the Assassin Rising series. I have some books and a website and also This Monday I will launch my new series Assassin Rising. If you need Those things please visit my page.
    https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19389660.Ryan_Carriere

    ReplyDelete