Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Edge of Time Book Series [An Accidental Series]


The Edge of Time Books
The Edge of Time Book Trilogy





























You've heard it before. You've seen it before.

You've probably been advised before.

Never Quit.

Wise words this author now lives by because I have a good feeling about this amazing new series of books.

What is amazing to me is how this story has seized my mind and soul to the point where I think of very little else except to immerse myself into this apocalyptic world and go along for the ride of a lifetime because writing this series is the most fun I've ever had professionally. What more can one ask for?

I'm constantly taking mental notes, taking notes on my phone, notes on napkins, I'll scribble scene ideas wherever I can at any given time. I often wake up in the middle of the night or early morning to jot down plot events or chapter headings. I am totally obsessed with this story and that's a good thing because I'll have to live with it for a good while until I finish it.

The idea for the book(s) came to me as soon as I thought of including a journal for Andrea's character for the Millennium board game. Nice touch for the game, I thought as I proceeded to outline Andrea's journal. But in the back of my mind, all I could think of was; this could make a good novel or a series of books. Who am I kidding? I barely have time to breathe just trying to finish the board game.


But as the months went by, the journal kept growing and ideas just kept flowing and I couldn't stop writing. Still can't. 


Long story, short.

I wrote the first draft of book one in about a week and started outlining and writing the second book as I went along. Before long I had the concept for the series locked-in and hope to publish the two remaining books by early next year.

None of this was planned. It just evolved out of the journal and I am so grateful that I've seized the moment and I've run with it. Best part is that I'm enjoying and savoring every word and every scene as if I was there.

And I am.

I hope you will be too.

Join me on this extraordinary odyssey of words, events, and short stories that I believe can brighten our outlook of the future and add meaning to our days.

The Edge of Time Trilogy
Claim Your Free eBook!
Get The Paperback on Amazon:


1 comment: