Monday, August 20, 2018

World's End - A Post-Apocalyptic Board Game by Stacy VanOrman



Here's a game I just came across, (hopefully not too late). It was just launched in March. I like the concept and trying to find Stacy for an interview. Standby for more details really soon folks. Let me see if I can jump-start this game and bring these zombies back to life.

What I really like about this game is what Stacy said towards the end of this interview. You don't need hours to learn the game. That's my same approach with Millennium. I've designed it as intuitive as possible so all the actions and game mechanics unfold organically. So far my rule book is only about 10 pages long and I hope to keep it that way.

Check out the link under the EXTRAS for a sneak peek at the Millennium Rulebook and Andrea's Journal.

Meanwhile, I'll keep you posted about World's End and where or when you can get it. If you're really a fan of apocalyptic games, this one looks promising. Hooray!

Don't forget to leave your comments below. And if you don't want to miss any new games on the market or games soon to be published, leave your email (securely) in the upper right box for the dope on all that, as Hemingway might say.

Game on!

6 comments:

  1. By popular demand, online flash games have become the rave of all ages for creating a positive online experience. Online flash games are exciting, addictive, promote family bonding and relieve stress. The many genres of flash games will surely make you want to play on your free time or with your children for great no cost fun. http://63.250.38.187/jurusqq/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is developing at a rapid pace to offer high tech gadgets and maximise the comfort level of the users. Playstation 3 games are enhanced with innovative features to permit the users to utilize their leisure time in a more enriched manner. Bandar Murahqq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mark, thanks for your recent good comment on my game blog. If you get a chance, check out the new Millennium board game I've been developing for the past 3 years. I'd love to hear what you think. See it here: https://boardgame-news.blogspot.com/2020/05/post-apocalyptic-board-games-millennium.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greeting, My name is Ryan Carriere. I read your post and this post is really great. I learn something about this book. I am Author and illustrator of the Tales of the Assassin Rising series. I have some books and a website and also This Monday I will launch my new series Assassin Rising. If you need Those things please visit my page.
    https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/19389660.Ryan_Carriere

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should not let the title 'video game tester' fool you into thinking that this is not a job but the chance to be paid to do what you love the most. While it is true that video Best Mobile Game For iOS testers have a lot of fun playing the games that they fell in love with at a young age, it is also a very serious job.

    ReplyDelete